Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

r himself with the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-01-2019 04:24:35    Onderwerp: r himself with the Reageren met citaat

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Its the $5 million question thats rumbling through NFL front offices and locker rooms alike: Is All-Pro Jimmy Graham of the New Orleans Saints a tight end or a really big wide receiver? It matters to men like Pro Bowl tight end Julius Thomas of the Denver Broncos, whos up for a big pay raise and could be facing a franchise tag himself after the upcoming season. The Saints gave Graham the franchise tag for about $7 million as a tight end, the position hes been listed at for his entire four-year career -- and which he himself lists on his Twitter account. Graham contends that because he more often is split out away from the tackle, he is really a wide receiver. And, after all, he did lead the league with 16 touchdown catches last season. That franchise tag is worth about $12.3 million. The sides stated their cases in an arbitration hearing earlier this week in Louisiana and are awaiting a ruling from arbitrator Stephen Burbank. Thomas is understandably interested in the outcome. "Ive kind of been keeping ... an eye on that situation, obviously, because it could probably come back to affect a lot of us tight ends," said Thomas, who is scheduled to make $645,000 this year. "But the way I feel about it is, Does two letters next to your name on the depth chart really determine your value to a team?" When it comes to franchise tags in the NFL, it certainly does. The Saints note that Graham made the All-Pro team and the Pro Bowl as a tight end and was drafted as a tight end. Graham points to the 86 passes he caught for 1,215 yards last season -- numbers any wide receiver would envy. "Does it matter if hes a tight end, or if he calls himself a slot receiver or a running back?" Thomas said. "I mean, if youre going to have double-digit touchdowns and contribute a bunch of yards in the receiving game, I just say that youre a guy that makes great plays and are a value to your team. So I dont know why the argument necessarily comes down to either youre a tight end or a receiver. I think that if youre a guy that makes plays, thats how you should be valued." Its because top-tier wide receivers make much more money than the games best tight ends. "Thats true. So I guess thats why its a topic," Thomas said. "But Ill say again: I think if youre a basketball player, they wouldnt say, Ah, youre a power forward. Really look out for those point guards. So I dont think that the position matters. I think if youre a guy making plays for your team, then that should be your value." Denver general manager John Elway has opened talks with representatives of both Thomas and wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, who are entering the final year of their respective rookie deals and would like any deal to get done by the start of training camp next month. Demaryius Thomas, who has two dozen TD catches since Peyton Mannings arrival and was the lone bright spot for Denver in the Super Bowl, figures to command around $60 million over five years after putting up back-to-back stellar seasons that vaulted him to elite wide receiver status. Yet, it was Julius Thomas who was the key to Denvers record-breaking offence last season. The 6-foot-5, 255-pound late-bloomer was a matchup nightmare for defences and the bulls-eye for many of Mannings biggest moments last season when he earned his first Pro Bowl honour. He caught the quarterbacks 51st TD throw that broke Tom Bradys single-season record, one of his dozen TD receptions that broke Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpes team record for tight ends. And he came up huge in the Broncos two wins that got them to their first Super Bowl in 15 years. Broncos coach John Fox said the tight end position has evolved over the years to the point that "its like another receiver" rather than "an offensive tackle lined up to block." Thats not to say Fox is going to dive into the debate over whether a tight end actually is a wide receiver. "Im not getting into that," Fox said with a chuckle. "Ill leave that for other people." Nike Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. Cheapest Jordans Online . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. http://www.airjordancheapsale.com/ . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. Nike Air Jordan Sale Cheap . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct.TORONTO - Anthony Duclair was happy to ditch his blue New York Rangers jersey for a red Team Canada one, at least for a few weeks.Duclair was released by the NHL club to take part in the camp leading up to the world junior hockey championship in Montreal and Toronto. So far, hes the only one.As Canada gears up to try to win its first world junior gold since 2009, theyll have to do so without a handful of eligible players who are making an impact in the pros like Floridas Aaron Ekblad and Tampa Bays Jonathan Drouin. The status of two others, Ottawas Curtis Lazar and Vancouvers Bo Horvat, is still uncertain.Letting Duclair go seemed to be a no-brainer for New York, given that he was a part-time player after making the team out of training camp.Im glad that the Rangers let me be a part of this tournament, Duclair said Saturday morning. Its the last opportunity for me to play in this tournament. When youre playing against the best junior-age players in the world, you know youre going to get some good hockey and some good minutes. Its a big tournament and its really tough to play in. Im really looking forward to it.But its far from a one-size-fits-all strategy when NHL teams weigh whether to send their young stars to the world juniors. In the case of Ekblad and Colorados reigning Calder Trophy winner, Nathan MacKinnon, saying no is quite easy.Then there are the iffy cases like Drouin, Lazar and Horvat, each of whom has played a bottom-six role as a rookie in the NHL. All have been healthy scratches fewer times than Duclair was with the Rangers.Every situations different, Duclair said. I think every player you need to handle differently. Some guys in the NHL have a lot of impact in their club teams. You dont want to let them go. For myself, I was in and out of the lineup as a young guy, so I think it was a pretty good decision for me to come here.Drouin was Canadas second-leading scorer at last years tournament with three goals and six assists in seven games. Looking at his whole season with the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Halifax Mooseheads, Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman liked what he saw out of Drouin becoming a more complete player.After breaking his right thumb, Drouin made his Tampa Bay debut in October and has a goal and 10 assists and has averaged just under 13 minutes of ice time. Coach Jon Cooper made him a healthy scratch four times.Still, Yzerman wants Drouin to keep growing in the NHL, not at the junior level.Its just going to take a little time adjusting, Yzerman told local media this week. Were asking him to do more thaan just score: Be good in all aspects of the game.dddddddddddd And hes committed to it and we want him to get as much opportunity here.Lazar had three goals and four assists for Canada last year, and theres only a small chance hell get to have an encore. Part of that has to do with a knee injury to Chris Neil that opens up a spot for the 19-year-old with the Senators.A healthy scratch twice early, Lazar has a goal and six assists and has had similar ice time to Drouin. The Senators declined comment on Lazar until a final decision is made on whether to loan him to Canada for the world juniors.Horvat might be the most interesting case of all, considering he has carved out a niche for himself with the Canucks.Horvat, who was selected with the draft pick Vancouver acquired in the Cory Schneider trade with New Jersey, has only been scratched once since he broke into the NHL. He has a goal and four assists and is averaging about 10 minutes of ice time per game.When the Canucks came to Toronto on Dec. 6, Hockey Canada president and CEO Tom Renney took a light-hearted jab at trying to get Horvat loaned for the world juniors. In an interview shown on the video screens at Air Canada Centre, Renney said Team Canada was pretty complete, except for maybe a player on the ice tonight.That line aside, theres undoubtedly some pressure on the Canucks to decide before Canada finalizes its roster. Thats not due until Christmas Day, but the decision on Horvat must be made before the NHL roster freeze goes into effect Dec. 19.Duclair will get that experience after being passed over last year. The Montreal native had just a goal and six assists with the Rangers but in 2013-14 recorded 99 points for the Quebec Remparts.Canadian coach Benoit Groulx, whose full-time job is behind the bench for the QMJHLs Gatineau Olympiques, hopes Duclair can be a force. Last year after Christmas he was tough to play against, Groulx said. He ended up scoring 50 goals, and when you have a 50-goal scorer, whether its in the Quebec League, Ontario League or Western League, youve got to respect that.Duclair is a nice fit as a natural right-winger, according to Hockey Canada director of player personnel Ryan Jankowski.Scratched for Saturday nights exhibition game against the Toronto CIS Selects team, Duclair is a virtual lock to make the roster and just hopes he can make the most of this chance.I think I bring some experience, some leadership in the locker-room, Duclair said. Whatever I learned at the pro level I can bring down to the team here.———Follow @SWhyno on Twitter. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: