Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Cheap Men's Lunar Force 1 Low White Ice Blue

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bears123

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-08-2018 03:10:45    Onderwerp: Cheap Men's Lunar Force 1 Low White Ice Blue Reageren met citaat

LHASA, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- Attendees of the first international forum on traditional Tibetan medicine gathered in Lhasa, Tibet, Tuesday to share ideas and celebrate the 100th anniversary of a Tibetan hospital.

Men-Tsee-Khang, also known as Tibetan Medical and Astro Institute, was founded in 1916. It was formally named Tibet Autonomous Region Hospital of Traditional Tibetan Medicine in 1980.

Tibetan medicine, or Sowa Rigpa in Tibetan, is over 2,000 years old. It has absorbed influences from traditional Chinese, Indian and Arabic medicine.

Similar to traditional Chinese medicine and in sharp contrast to biomedicine, Tibetan medicine, which is mainly practiced in Tibet and the Himalayan region, uses herbs, minerals and sometimes insects and animals to treat afflictions. It is particularly well known for its digestive, cardiovascular, and rheumatoid treatments.

Tibetan medicine can be traced back to its roots in the region's monasteries and, even to this day, many of the most renowned doctors are often high monks. It uses a patient's urine to diagnose ailments, as the color, foam, smell and sediment of urine can help with diagnosis and inform treatment plans.

Stephan Kloos, a researcher at the Austrian Academy of Sciences, said Men-Tsee-Khang had been crucial to the development of Tibetan medicine, as generations of Tibetan medics had passed through its doors.

"Tibetan medicine as we know it today has absorbed medical knowledge from China, India and Persia to create something unique from the sum of its parts," he said.

"Its very strength, resilience and dynamism derive from the centuries of exchanges between practitioners and scholars from diverse backgrounds," he added.

Damdinsuren Natsagdorj, professor at Otoch Manramba University of Mongolia, said that Mongolian and Tibetan practitioners had been studying in each other's countries for more than a thousand years. "There is a very close relationship between traditional Mongolian medicine and Tibetan medicine."

"Many people around the world are studying Tibetan medicine, which means it is prospering," he said.

Tibetan medicine was added to China's intangible cultural heritage list in 2006. The ancient practice has also won the support of the World Health Organization, according to Natsagdorj.

At the Tibetan Medicine Committee's annual conference in August, Harvard University's Janet Gyatso expressed her amazement and optimism about the development of Tibetan medicine.

Vincanne Adams, from UCSF School of Medicine, said the biggest challenge is exposing Western medics to Tibetan medical theory, which is very hard to explain in a Western context.

More should be done to promote Tibetan medicine on the international stage and to attract students to this branch of medicine, she added.

Tawni Tidwell, a PhD candidate at the anthropology department of Emory University, said Tibetan medicine is not only concerned with the body but also the mind, which "is needed in the world [today]."

"Tibetan medicine has treatments for afflictions that western medicine does not understand," he said.

"As more new and complicated diseases emerge that Western medicine cannot treat -- chronic diseases particularly -- Tibetan medicine could take a [leading] role," Kloos said.

Li Bingjie of Hebei reacts after the women's 400m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality Cheap Men's Air Force 1 Low Green Sale , Sept. 1, 2017. Li Bingjie won the gold medal with 4 minutes and 01.75 seconds. (XinhuaJu Huanzong)

TIANJIN, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Teenage sensation Li Bingjie of Hebei gave the full-house audience a big surprise as she timed in an Asian record in the women's 400m freestyle at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Friday.

Li Cheap Air Force 1 Low White Royal Sale , the 800m runner-up and 400m bronze medalist of freestyle in the FINA World Championships in Budapest last month, dominated the 400 event here to clock in four minutes and 1.75 seconds for an Asian record.

The previous Asian mark of 4:02.35 was set by Chen Qian in the 2009 National Games.

Zhang Yuhan of the Chinese Army delegation (PLA) took the silver in 4:04.66 and Bi Wenxin of Shandong came in third with a time of 4:05.57.

"It's an unexpected result as I just returned from the worlds one month ago. My coach helped me a lot to improve my physical training, and I just hope to compete in more competition for experience Cheap Men's Air Force 1 Mid Leather White Varsity Red Sale ," said Li, who also renewed the women's 800m freestyle Asian record to 8:15.46 in Budapest in July.

The 15-year-old, nicknamed Lady Sun Yang by China's swimming fans Cheap Air Force 1 HI Supreme Le Black Gold Sale , claimed the women's 4X200m freestyle relay silver together with teammates Ai Yanhan, Zhang Yuhan and Lui Zixuan besides her own 800m silver and 400m bronze.

"I will try my best to get more records and more medals. I don't mind I was given a nickname as Lady Sun Yang because we are all long-distance freestyle swimmers. I wish to win more for China together with Sun and all other Chinese swimmers," Li said.

Sun Yang Cheap Women's Air Force 1 High X girl All Red Sale , who just celebrated his 100th gold medal of career after storming into the 400m freestyle in a second fastest time of the year on Aug.31, finished atop in the men's 200m freestyle semifinals with comfortable 1:47.84.

Sun later joined in a mixed quartet featuring Wang Shun, Xu Jiayu of Zhejiang and Du Jingqian from Hong Kong and scored the fastest split 48.00 among all the swimmers in the 4X100m freestyle relay. However Cheap Men's Lunar Force 1 Low White Ice Blue Sale , his team was 0.39 shy of the winning combination of Henan, Liaoning and Guangdong swimmers, finishing second in 3:15.09.

"I am satisfied with my 100m result because it means I could swim faster in my favorite 200 Cheap Air Force 1 Special Field High Boots White Sale , 400 and 800. It also boosts my confidence in the short distance. The more important thing is that I can do more for our Chinese relay team," Sun said.

In the men's 100m breaststroke, Yan Zibei of Hubei claimed the . Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Away Jerseys Wholesale T-shirts China Wholesale T-shirts China Wholesale Hats Free Shipping
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: