Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

fourth-most accurate

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Autotechniek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 06:29:21    Onderwerp: fourth-most accurate Reageren met citaat

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, Did you catch Tampa and Florida last night a€“ the hit by Radko Gudas on Scottie Upshall? Upshall appeared to have his head down but how would you interpret this hit? What will be factored in on deciding the punishment, if any? Michael Sekoff, Toronto Welcome Michael: I did see the hit last night while I was watching the Devils 6-4 win over the Philadelphia Flyers at the Well Fargo Center. Let me state right off the bat that I have a real soft spot for any player that suffers a direct blow or some form of contact to the head; no matter how significant. I always felt my primary function as a referee was to provide for player safety by applying the rules of the game to act as a deterrent for escalation of hostilities. Many times I was called upon to apply the most severe penalty in the book, a match for deliberate attempt to injure or deliberate injury, which resulted in a hearing and ultimate suspension to the guilty player. While it pained me to see the result of Radko Gudas hard open-ice hit on Scottie Upshall, I dont believe there will be any further punishment issued by the Player Safety Committee. I base this on the circumstance of the play and actions by both players as defined and interpreted in rule 48-Illegal Check to the Head. While I believe a minor penalty should have been called on the play it will not result in a suspension to Gudas. Let me provide you my interpretation of the play and the factors that must be considered. There was significant separation between Upshall and Gudas when Upshall picked up a loose puck four feet inside the top of the Panthers end zone face-off circle and contact was eventually made approximately six feet outside the circle. Once Gudas began to step up and pinch from his defense position inside the blue line, Upshall placed himself in a vulnerable position with a lowered posture and his head looking down at the puck. Rule 48.1 (ii) Whether the opponent put himself in a vulnerable position by assuming a posture that made head contact on an otherwise full body check unavoidable.) It could also be argued that as per item (iii), Upshall materially changed the position of his body or head immediately prior to or simultaneously with the hit in a way that significantly contributed to the head contact. I am often uncomfortable casting an element of blame upon the victim, but based on Scottie Upshalls actions he does bear some responsibility on this play as defined by the rule. The mitigating factors relative to Gudas actions are also outlined in the language of Rule 48.1: A hit resulting in contact with an opponents head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable is not permitted. In determining whether contact with an opponents head was avoidable, the circumstances of the hit including the following shall be considered: (i) Whether the player attempted to hit squarely through the opponents body and the head was not picked as a result of poor timing, poor angle of approach, or unnecessary extension of the body upward or outward. Gudas approached Upshall from a slight angle as opposed to straight on and first separated Upshall from the puck with a poke-check. This demonstrates a conscious effort to play the puck first as opposed to delivering a devastating hit on a vulnerable player. Following this, Gudas continued to alter and slide his body position off the center line of Upshall to finish with an intended shoulder check. While there was certainly contact to Upshalls head as Gudas slid by to deliver an intended shoulder check, I would contend that it was not the main point of contact. Gudas elbow remained in a tucked position and his skates firmly planted on the ice as evidenced in freeze-frame images. Another mitigating factor which would be considered is that Scottie Upshall remained in the game and did not sustain apparent injury (My preference is to rule on the act and not the result but its not my stick and puck!). As I said from the outset of this column, I cringe whenever a players head is contacted. I would like to see head contact totally eliminated from the game. Based on existing rules, precedent that has been set and acceptable checking practices you can rest assured it wont happen any time soon. Yeezy Boost 350 Offerte . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Yeezy Boost 350 Vendita Online .1 million contract. The club said that Boll will earn $950,000 in 2012-13 and $1.15 million in 2013-14. The 26-year-old Boll had two goals and one assist with 126 penalty minutes in 54 games with the Blue Jackets in 2011-12. http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/ .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. Yeezy 350 Outlet Italia . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games.NASHVILLE -- Veteran kicker Ryan Succop has agreed to a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans who chose to go with experience rather than an undrafted rookie. Agent Joel Turner said Monday that Succop is happy with a "very good opportunity" with the Titans. The Titans, who earlier Monday announced they had agreed to terms with linebacker Quentin Groves, had no immediate comment. The Chiefs released Succop on Saturday, going with an undrafted option at kicker. Succop, 27, hit 81 per cent of his field goals over his past five seasons and his career-long is 54 yards. He has spent the past five seasons with the Chiefs who drafted him with the final pick of the 2009 draft out of South Carolina. The Titans had kept Travis Coons out of Washington over Maikon Bonani in the final cuts after cutting Rob Bironas, the NFLs fourth-most accurate kicker who spent the past nine seasons in Tennessee. Now Succop will see his olld team Sunday with the Titans visiting Kansas City in the season opener, something Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he thought was a good chance of happening when he spoke to reporters earlier Monday.dddddddddddd Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt said Succop, who was due to earn $2 million with Kansas City this season, will be missed. "He set a bunch of records here," Colquitt said before news of Succops new deal broke. "Theres 31 other teams, and five of them really looking for a kicker right now. Ryans going to attach to someone who is looking for a kicker right now." The 6-foot-2 Succop is 119 of 147 on field goals in his career, including 9 of 17 from 50 yards or longer. Coons connected on 2 of 3 on field goals this preseason, and the Titans worked out Jay Feely, Rian Lindley and Garrett Hartley last week. ------ AP Sports Writer Dave Skretta in Kansas City, Missouri, contributed to this report. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Autotechniek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: