Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

I think guys

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-01-2019 04:04:34    Onderwerp: I think guys Reageren met citaat

ST. LOUIS -- Lance Lynn dug another early hole. The St. Louis Cardinals offence climbed right out of it. Lynn gave up three first-inning runs for the second straight time against the Cincinnati Reds, but again came away a winner. When hes on the mound, the other pitcher often suffers. "Theres no secret that he gets good run production," manager Mike Matheny said after the Cardinals rallied for a 7-5 victory on Tuesday night. "Its hard to explain with Lance. I think some guys just have a knack of being in the right place when weve got a lot of offensive support." Matt Holliday hit a go-ahead two-run double in the sixth inning that glanced off right fielder Jay Bruces glove on the warning track. "I just jumped a tad early," Bruce said. "Error or not, its a ball I should have caught and I expect to catch." Yadier Molina homered and Peter Bourjos had three hits and an RBI to help the Cardinals clinch their 26th series win to go with three losses and two splits since 2003 at Busch Stadium against Cincinnati. Theyre 4-1 against the Reds already this year, leaving a top division rival scuffling at 2-6 overall. "Theres not a whole lot of blatantly one-sided games, its one or two mistakes here or there," Reds starter Homer Bailey said. "We cant think about what we do here or what we do just against them. "Across the board, we just need to get better." Bruce had a two-run triple in the first, Billy Hamiltons second hit of the season drove in a run and Ryan Ludwick had two RBIs for the Reds. The Reds squandered a 4-0 second-inning lead by the bottom half of the inning. The Cardinals averaged 5.67 runs in Lynns starts last year, third-most in the National League, and have scored seven both outings this year. "The offence was able to pick me up again," Lynn said. "Thats the beautiful thing about baseball, you can have a sub-par pitching performance and great offensive night." Trevor Rosenthal finished for his third save in three chances. Bruce appeared to have a bead on Hollidays two-out drive with two on against Logan Ondrusek (0-1), but had to jump a bit at the last instant and the ball glanced off his glove as the Cardinals took a 6-5 lead. Bourjos added an RBI single in the seventh off J.J. Hoover. Both starters scuffled, just as they did in the second game of the season in Cincinnati. Lynn has surrendered eight runs in 11 innings and Bailey has permitted eight runs on 16 hits and five walks in 9 1-3 innings. "So far at the beginning of games I havent been able to get that rhythm that I would like," Lynn said. "Ive had it later in games and I need to get a better rhythm out of the gate and Ill be all right." Lynn is 5-1 for his career against the Reds, including three wins last year. Bailey is 5-10 against the Cardinals. "Tonight, I definitely feel like I deserve the loss," Bailey said. "I guess you can always say its still early but every single game counts." Joey Votto and Bruce had one-out hits in the fifth ahead of Ludwicks run-scoring groundout for a 5-4 lead. Cardinals leadoff man Matt Carpenter had two hits, an RBI and was hit by a pitch against Bailey. Hes 13 for 22 against the right-hander. Notes: It was 61 degrees for the first pitch, a 12-degree improvement over the home opener Monday. ... The Cardinals received World Series rings in a pre-game ceremony. "Im going to be wearing this one," manager Mike Matheny said. "My fingers have been busted up pretty bad, so they dont hold rings real well. But Im going to make sure this one stays with me for a while." ... Shelby Miller (0-1, 8.44) opposes Mike Leake (0-1, 5.40) in the series finale Wednesday afternoon. Miller gave up three solo homers in his first start at Pittsburgh. Leake makes his ninth start against the Cardinals but just his second on the road. ... Rehabbing Reds reliever Sean Marshall (shoulder) is scheduled to throw an inning at extended spring training Wednesday. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Free Shipping .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. Air Jordan 11 NZ . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns. http://www.airjordan11nz.com/ . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Air Jordan 11 NZ Sale . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Air Jordan 11 Retro NZ . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery.WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers had a gangbusters start to the year but the season has been a plain bust since August. Now they must beat the B.C. Lions on Saturday to keep their faint playoff hopes alive. Watch the Lions vs. Blue Bombers live tonight on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5 at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to the game live on TSN Radio Vancouver 1040 starting at 4pm pt. One more Winnipeg loss and the Lions (8-7) are guaranteed to finish no worse than fourth in the CFL West, which could be enough for a crossover playoff spot depending on what happens in the East over the last three weeks of the season. I wasnt really thinking ahead but obviously I thought we were going to have more than six wins at this point, Bombers quarterback Drew Willy said of his expectations earlier this season. Starting so hot like that we had a lot of momentum and a lot of confidence. The Bombers were 5-1 at the end of July but theyve won only a single game since. That victory came back on Aug. 22, and Winnipeg has since dropped seven in a row to sit at 6-10. Even with a win, the Bombers still need help to pass the Lions and Toronto Argonauts. But at least they would be able to go into another must-win game Nov. 1 against the league-leading Calgary Stampeders with a purpose. Clearly, 25 or 26 hours from now its the biggest game for them and us, said Lions coach Mike Benevides. The Bombers beat the Lions 23-6 in Week 5 but the Lions earned a 26-9 victory in Week 12. Benevides said their running game worked better in the second game but its just guys making plays. We missed a few opportunities and we also turned the ball over in that first game, he said. Kevin Glenn was originally tabbed to be the Lions backup quarterback but je has led the Lions for most of the year with Travis Lulay out due to injury.dddddddddddd Glenn said the Lions arent focused on the various post-season permutations at this point. It just so happens that if we win this game theyre out of the playoffs and were in, said Glenn. But if it wasnt that situation I think guys would still have motivation to come out and win because its the end of the season and you have to be playing your best football in order to ... win in the playoffs and get to the Grey Cup. One key to success Saturday for the Bombers may be their ground game. They will be going with running back Paris Cotton again, who managed 108 yards in last Saturdays 33-23 loss to the Stampeders. Willy has been vulnerable to the rush of late and the team has been among the league leaders in sacks allowed. The Bombers improved in that area last week and Cotton said they need to keep it up. We gained some confidence last week and we just want to build off it this week, keep our quarterback healthy and keep our ground game going, he said. Cotton took over from Nic Grigsby, who asked for and received his release after being told he would be used in a backup role. Grigsby was later picked up by Hamilton. But the teams defence also has to be able to contain B.C.s ground game, something the Bombers have struggled to do consistently. The Bombers are just 3-5 at home this season despite having one of the louder stadiums in the CFL. We havent taken advantage of (home field) like we should have this year, said coach Mike OShea. More than that, we havent given our fans what they truly deserve. They certainly deserve more. Notes: The Bombers have cut Canadian offensive lineman Paul Swiston. OShea said frequent injuries kept setting him back. Swiston was drafted by Winnipeg in 2011. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: