Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

period. The

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-01-2019 04:17:37    Onderwerp: period. The Reageren met citaat

INDIANAPOLIS - Solomon Hill saw Rodney Stuckey with the ball and knew where he had to be.Hill got to the right spot and tipped in Stuckeys shot with 0.7 seconds remaining, giving the Indiana Pacers an 88-86 victory over the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night.With 3 seconds remaining Stuckeys 17-foot jumper was tipped by former Pacer Lance Stephenson and the ball sailed to the left of the rim. Hill came from underneath Indianas basket and tipped the ball in.Once I knew Stuck was taking it, I just wanted to get as close as possible to the rim and have a chance for a tip-in, Hill said. Usually in a situation like that, everybodys kind of ball-watching Its the last shot of the game, a potential game-winner. Guys turned their head, and I took advantage.Hill finished with six points. Roy Hibbert had 18 points and 11 rebounds, and Luis Scola had 15 points and seven rebounds. Donald Sloan added 11 points, nine rebounds and six assists while Stuckey scored 11 points off the bench for the Pacers.What I was proud of in a game like this, we were shooting horribly, but we found a way to do other things, Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. (We) found a way to win.Indiana spoiled Stephensons first trip back to Indianapolis after he signed with Charlotte during free agency in July.Indiana was leading 17-10 in the first quarter when the Hornets went on a 28-8 run over an eight-minute span. But Indiana closed the deficit to six points at halftime, trailing 49-43.Indiana trailed by one heading into the fourth quarter. The Pacers stayed ahead of Charlotte by two or four points for most of the fourth quarter until the Hornets tied it with under a minute left.Despite injuries, Indiana is gaining momentum. It has won two consecutive games over Eastern Conference opponents. It was the seventh time in 12 games Hibbert finished with double digits in scoring and he had his fourth double-double of the season. He also added two blocks.Pacers fans welcomed back Stephenson with a mixture of cheers and boos when he was introduced, but every time Stephenson touched the ball he was booed. It was the fifth time in seven games Stephenson finished in double figures in scoring.It was emotional, Stephenson said. Seeing my old teammates, seeing the fans, and seeing the people I normally see when I come into the building. (My) Introduction was good, but I knew that once the game started theyd be booing me, and they did.Stephenson had 10 points, eight rebounds and seven assists. Al Jefferson added 28 points and eight rebounds. Kemba Walker was the only other Hornet in double figures with 12 points.Former Indiana Hoosier, Cody Zeller, didnt have an ideal homecoming, either. Zeller scored just seven points in 21 minutes.Indianas David West remained inactive with a right ankle sprain while George Hill was also still out with a left knee contusion.TIP-INSHornets: Al Jefferson scored in double figures for the first time since snapping a 35-game streak of scoring double figures Monday night. ... Gerald Henderson was held scoreless for the fourth time this season.Pacers: Roy Hibbert is second in blocked shots in the NBA with 37. ... The Pacers have outrebounded 10 of their 12 opponents this season . Indiana has won 10 straight home meetings over Charlotte.UP NEXTPacers: hosts Phoenix on Saturday.Hornets: plays at Orlando on Friday. Cheap Jordan 12 For Sale . JOHNS, N. Air Jordan 12 Ireland . -- Damian Lillard couldnt believe when he got a clear look at the rim. http://www.cheapairjordan12ireland.com/ . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. Jordan 12 Online Store Ireland .S. -- Carl-Antoine Delisle snapped a tie in the third period with his second goal of the game to lead the Tigres past Cape Breton 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Wednesday as Victoriaville won its eighth in a row. Jordan 12 Clearance Ireland . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery.NORFOLK, Va. -- The St. Johns IceCaps got third-period goals from four different skaters, and weathered a Norfolk offensive storm to earn a 5-3 win over the Admirals for a 2-1 lead in their American Hockey League Eastern Conference playoff series. Josh Morrisey got the offence going with a goal just 39 seconds into the final period and Ben Chiarot, Jerome Samson and Adam Lowry added the others for IceCaps. "To get a goal in the first shift of such an important game lifts the bench and builds momentum," said IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge. "I thought after that, we got back to doing what we needed to, and that was managing pucks better and being a harder team to play against." Eric ODell scored in the first period for St. Johns. Jesse Blacker, Max Friberg, and Josh Manson scored for the Admirals. Norfolk led 2-1 going into the final period, after Friberg and Blacker scored within 1:42 of each other in the first period. The Admirals, who have struggled offensively all season, had been outshot 14-6 up until that point. After a scoreless second period, Morrisey tied the game on a shot from the blue-line behind two screening teammates. "You give up a goal in the first minute of the third period with a 2-1 lead, thats not a recipe for success," Norfolk coach Trent Yawney said. Chiarots goal, also scored from well outside, gave the IceCaps a 3-2 lead eight minutes later. "I was tryying to box out the player in front of me, and the shot went through my legs," said Norfolk defenseman Manson.dddddddddddd "I dont think (goaltender Brad Thiessen) saw it." Manson replied 47 seconds later, scoring from the right faceoff circle over a sprawling Michael Hutchinson in the St. Johns net. The IceCaps Zach Redmond pushed Norfolks Matt Bailey into Hutchinson, knocking him down and clearing the way for Mansons shot. That tie was short lived, though. Samson scored from short range at 10:05 to give St. Johns the lead, which it nursed the rest of the way. Lowry scored into an empty net. "Ive always had good games here," said Samson. "Now its playoff time, and its even better." Hutchinson turned back 25 shots for his fourth win of the playoffs. Admirals goalie Thiessen made 26 saves. Thiessen, a playoff veteran with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton for four seasons, but the backup since coming to Norfolk in November, was thrust into the starting role after the Anaheim Ducks recalled John Gibson to replace the injured Frederik Anderson. Gibson, who was 4-2 in the playoffs with a 1.45 goals-against average and a 0.955 saves percentage when he was called up, started for Anaheim against the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday. "That doesnt surprise me," said McCambridge about Gibsons call-up. "He looks like hes the real deal." Game 4 is Monday at Norfolk. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: