Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

eliminated. It was a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2019 04:23:44    Onderwerp: eliminated. It was a Reageren met citaat

LOS ANGELES -- Through most of the first two months of the season, Yasiel Puig batted second and Hanley Ramirez hit third for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. Ramirez homered twice, drove in five runs and scored four times, tying career highs in all three categories and leading the defending NL West champions to a 12-2 rout of the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday. "I just try to help the team any way I can," Ramirez said. "When Donnie asked me if I was OK with it, I said: "I just want to win. Puigs been doing a great job, so why not hit him third so he can learn how to drive runs in?" Ramirez, whose 4 for 4 day increased his career average against Pittsburgh to .362, hit a two-run homer in the fourth inning against Brandon Cumpton and led off the sixth against Bryan Morris with his ninth of the season. The 2009 NL batting champion and three-time All-Star shortstop is 8 for 20 with eight RBIs in five starts in the cleanup spot after missing four games because of a sore left calf. "He found some good pitches to hunt and put some good swings on some balls," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "The history hes got against this organization is significant. I saw him break in. I had him on the All-Star team in 2008. Hes a good player, a good hitter, and hes done some damage at the plate. He also stole a base today, so that shows you his wheels OK." Puig had an infield hit in the third inning and has reached base in 32 straight games, the longest active streak in the majors. He is 13 for 32 with a homer and three RBIs in nine games since Mattingly moved him from second to third in the lineup, and the Dodgers are 5-4 during that stretch. Hyun-Jin Ryu (6-2) breezed to his third straight victory, allowing two runs and 10 hits with four strikeouts and no walks. Last Monday at Dodger Stadium, Ryu did not allow a baserunner through the first seven innings of his 4-3 victory over Cincinnati. "He threw the ball really well," catcher Drew Butera said. "He had good command, changed speeds well in and out and did a real good job focusing on every pitch, and he made my job easy. Our guys do a really good job of having a plan and purpose every pitch." Jamey Wright was credited with his second save in 19 major league seasons, after pitching the final three innings and allowing one hit. His other save was in 2011 with Seattle. Cumpton (0-2) was charged with 11 runs -- 10 earned -- and 11 hits in 3 2-3 innings. The 25-year-old right-hander had allowed a total of one run during the first four innings of his eight previous major league starts. "I was getting behind guys, so they were sitting on heaters and doing what they get paid to do," Cumpton said. "When I made my pitch, it found a hole -- and when I didnt make my pitch, it found a gap. Its discouraging, but its only one start. Ive gotten beaten around before and Im sure its going to happen again. But Im not going to hang my head over it." The Dodgers staked Ryu to an 11-1 lead with two runs in the first inning, four in the third and five more in the fourth. Ramirez and Matt Kemp triggered the onslaught with two-out RBI singles during Cumptons 28-pitch first inning. Cumpton threw only 18 pitches during the Dodgers third-inning rally, as four batters put the ball in play on the first offering and two others did on the second. "I knew almost all of them were going to be aggressive early in the count," Cumpton said. "Thats a great lineup. They made me throw pitches, and when I got behind, they made me pay." Andre Ethier started things off in the third with a drive that popped out of left fielder Starling Martes glove for a two-base error as his left arm hit the fence. Ramirez and Justin Turner had RBI singles, Adrian Gonzalez doubled home a run and Kemp hit a sacrifice fly. After Ramirezs first homer, Turner chased Cumpton three batters later with another RBI single and Butera greeted Jeanmar Gomez with a two-run triple. NOTES: 3B Josh Harrison had two hits, including a single on Ryus third pitch of the game. He is batting .324 in the 19 games hes started in the leadoff spot. ... Reigning NL MVP Andrew McCutchen has no RBIs or extra-base hits in nine games and 32 at-bats since his run-scoring single against Washingtons Blake Treinen on May 22. ... Marte has no RBIs in 42 career at-bats against the Dodgers, and teammate Jose Tabata has none in 29 at-bats against them. ... Butera has three triples in 574 career at-bats. Air Jordan 4 Ireland Online . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days. Air Jordan 4 Retro Ireland . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.cheapairjordan4ireland.com/ .The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. Air Jordan 4 Ireland . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Ireland .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak.LONDON -- Nine-time winner Real Madrid qualified for the Champions Leagues last 16 alongside Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday, while Juventus kept alive its chances of reaching the knockout stages. Madrid, which only needed a draw at home to Galatasaray to clinch top spot in Group B, won 4-1 with goals from Gareth Bale, Alvaro Arbeloa, Angel Di Maria and Isco. Juventus claimed its first win of the campaign and moved into second place in the same group with a 3-1 victory over Copenhagen as Arturo Vidal scored a hat-trick. The Bianconeri kept their destiny in their own hands and a draw away to Galatasaray on the final matchday will be enough for the Italian champions to advance. United qualified from Group A with an emphatic 5-0 win at Bayer Leverkusen and PSG secured top spot in Group C with a 2-1 win against Olympiakos. "To come to Germany and get a such a good result -- Leverkusen are second in the Bundesliga behind Bayern Munich -- it gives an idea of where our performance and result stood," United coach David Moyes said. On a night when all the big clubs won, defending champion Bayern Munich set a new Champions League record by winning its 10th successive game in the competition with a 3-1 win at CSKA Moscow. It equaled Barcelonas 2002-03 record with nine in a row three weeks ago. Bayern, the only team left in the tournament with a 100 per cent record, overcame freezing temperatures to come out on top of an entertaining match. Bayern leads Group D with 15 points, three more than Manchester City after the Blues won 4-2 against last-place Viktoria Plzen. Bayern and City, who had already qualified, will be vying for the group supremacy in two weeks in Germany. Despite Cristiano Ronaldos absence and Sergio Ramoss sending off after just 26 minutes, Madrid played superbly in the second half, scoring three goals to add to Bales opener. Ramos was sent off for a foul on Umut Bulut, but Madrid looked unfazed as Bale opened the scoring with an exquisite free kick from 30 metres in the 37th minute. Bulut equalized right away but the Turkish club wilted in the second half at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium as Madrid joined fellow Spanish teams Barcelona and Atletico Madrid in the round of 16. Chelsea also advanced on Tuesday night despite losing 1-0 against Basel. "The second half was very good. The coach made all the right changes. Many people say that we depend on players like Xabi Alonso or Cristiano Ronaldo but we showed we can win because of the way others play," said Arbeloa. United played its most accomplished match of the season against a poor Leverkusen team to claim its biggest away success since the Champions League foormat was introduced in 1992-93.dddddddddddd Playing without star striker Robin Van Persie and defender Nemanja Vidic, United had been expected to struggle against the German team. Instead, they cruised. "That was a really tough evening for us," Leverkusen midfielder Simon Rolfes said. "The second goal broke down our morale a bit although we actually had a decent start to the game. After the third goal, the game was over." Antonio Valencia put United ahead in the 22nd minute, Emir Spahics own goal in the 30th doubled Uniteds lead and Jonny Evans got the third in the 65th. Chris Smalling steered home the fourth in the 77th and Nani completed the rout in the 88th. United has 11 points before its final match against second-place Shakhtar Donetsk, which beat Real Sociedad 4-0 to move onto eight points. Leverkusen has seven points while Real Sociedad has one point and is eliminated. It was a good evening for the Manchester clubs as Alvaro Negredo and Edin Dzeko scored in the final 12 minutes to earn City a 4-2 victory over Plzen, keeping alive the English teams slim hopes of finishing top of Group D. In Moscow, Arjen Roben fired Bayern in front midway through the first-half before Mario Gotze made it 2-0 with a solo effort early in the second half. Keisuke Honda was a constant threat after the interval and converted a penalty in the 61st minute as CSKA pulled one back. But Thomas Muller also scored from the spot to restore a two-goal lead for Bayern four minutes later. Vidal broke the deadlock for Juventus in the 28th minute from the penalty spot after Lars Jacobsen had handled in the area. Former Juventus defender Olof Mellberg swiftly went from hero to villain for Copenhagen when he equalized in the 56th before giving away a penalty four minutes later by bringing down Fernando Llorente. Vidal again converted and headed home two minutes later to complete his hat trick. At the Parc des Princes, Edinson Cavani scored in the final minute as 10-man PSG beat Olympiakos 2-1 to reach the knockout stages of the Champions League as group winners. With PSG a man down for most of the second half after midfielder Marco Verrattis sending off, Olympiakos looked to have done enough to seal a valuable draw when centre half Kostas Manolas equalized from close range in the 80th minute following a corner. But Cavani ran onto substitute Adrien Rabiots pass and finished with a powerful shot that gave goalkeeper Roberto Jimenez no chance. Verrattis sending off in the 46th handed the visitors a way back into a contest that looked easily within PSGs reach when Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in the seventh minute on his 100th appearance in the competition. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: