Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

gamees while

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-01-2019 04:01:58    Onderwerp: gamees while Reageren met citaat

VERO BEACH, Fla. -- Chad Johnson made a sharp cut to free himself from a defender, and then hauled in a pass at the 53-yard line. Yes, the 53. Football is going to be a little different now for the former NFL star. The receiver who once changed his last name to Ochocinco might be hearing a lot of "O Canada" this summer, and he insists hes humbled for that opportunity. Johnson was on the field with the Montreal Alouettes of the CFL on Tuesday for the start of their three-day minicamp, and theres a very realistic chance that he will be with them when their season starts for real in June. "Its just football. Its football," Johnson said. "Its not about Montreal. Its about the opportunity to be able to play football again, something I love." Its something he lost two years ago. Johnson last appeared in an NFL game during the 2011 season with New England. He was in training camp with the Miami Dolphins -- his hometown team -- the following summer, but his contract was terminated one day after he was charged with misdemeanour domestic battery. A plea deal was eventually worked out, but after a probation violation Johnson wound up going to jail for a few days anyway after a judge objected to the way he slapped his attorney on the backside in celebration. He hasnt played since. "A horrible mistake," Johnson said. "A dream of mine since I was 4 years old was taken from me, rightfully so, by my wrongdoings and I just want to get back to doing something that I love to do, regardless of where it is. Montreal, flag football, back in the street the way I grew up . I just want to play football." The Alouettes have a history of not judging players by their checkered pasts, as evidenced by how they once gave former Nebraska running back Lawrence Phillips a chance on what became a Grey Cup-winning team in Montreal. "Its all business," Alouettes general manager Jim Popp said. "Its real. Hes in great shape. He wants to play and well see how things are." Popp shrugged off the notion that Johnsons presence is a publicity stunt. "None of you would know it was here unless it got tweeted out," Popp said. And Twitter does play quite a role in this story, since Johnson -- one of the worlds most popular athletes when it comes to social media -- used the power of his 3.6 million followers to help get the Alouettes attention. "Power of Twitter," Johnson said, grinning. The Alouettes were working out at Dodgertown, where some schoolkids were playing baseball on a nearby field. When their game ended, about a dozen of them came over to the football field to chant "Oc-ho-cin-co!" repeatedly. Some fans wearing his old Cincinnati Bengals jerseys watched, as did a couple in Patriots colours. "Like a kid again," Johnson said. He showed Tuesday that he can still run routes, and right there is why Montreal is eager to take a closer look. The CFL game is very much passing-friendly, and that can be at least partially attributed to several rule deviations from the NFL game. Teams in the CFL have only three downs to gain 10 yards instead of four. The field is 10 yards longer from goal line to goal line, is about 10 yards wider, and the end zones are 20 yards deep -- twice as long as those used in high school, college and pro play in the U.S. Montreal quarterback Troy Smith, the former Ohio State standout, said most people dont realize how much talent is in the CFL. And he believes Johnson can make an impact. "I know hes going to bring some fun and excitement to the team," Smith said. In short, even though theres 12 players on the field per team instead of 11, theres plenty of room for offences to manoeuvr. And in Canada, receivers cant be blocked or jammed unless theyre within a yard of the line of scrimmage. Of course, if Johnson heads to the CFL, he wont be exactly getting rich. The salary cap in the CFL is $4.4 million per team -- Johnson has had years where hes made about twice that much by himself. The average salary is around $85,000. "I dont even need a check," Johnson said. "Didnt I give it all away for 12 years straight? Think about it. Did I ever care about money when I played throughout my career? Still dont. I want to have fun. I want to enjoy the game. Thats it." Wholesale Vapormax Australia . Gomes drove in all three runs, including a go-ahead two-run homer in the eighth inning, and Cleveland rallied for a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Vapormax Australia For Sale Cheap . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. http://www.cheapvapormaxaustralia.com/ .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400. Cheap Vapormax Online . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Cheap Vapormax Australia . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot.ST. PETERSBURG, FL - Toronto right-hander Drew Hutchison makes his first big- league appearance since June 2012 on Tuesday night when the Blue Jays visit the Tampa Bay Rays for the second test of a four-game season-opening series at Tropicana Field. A native of nearby Lakeland, Fla., Hutchison was 5-3 in 11 appearances with the Blue Jays two seasons ago before an elbow injury shelved him for the remainder of the schedule and ultimately prompted ligament-replacement surgery that scrapped his entire 2013 season on the major-league level. He made 10 appearances across three minor-league levels in the Blue Jays organization last year and was 0-4 with a 4.81 earned run average in 35 1/3 innings, then was 1-1 in four spring-training starts this year while posting a 1.50 ERA across 15 innings. In one career meeting against the Rays, Hutchison was tagged for seven hits and six runs in four innings of an 8-5 loss at Tropicana Field on May 22, 2012. "I just think he looks stronger, his bodys filled out even more," Blue Jays pitching coach Pete Walker said. "I think hes coming into his own. Hes more mature. I just cant get over how he carries himself. Hes actually a young leader on this team." The Rays will oppose him with right-hander Alex Cobb, whos won 11 games in each of his first two big-league seasons. The Boston native was a fourth-round pick of the Rays in the 2006 draft and initially reached the majors at the tail end of 2011, when he made nine starts and won three gamees while posting a 3.dddddddddddd2 ERA. He went 11-9 in 23 starts in 2012 and 11-3 in 22 outings last season, while holding batters to averages of .254 and .228, respectively. Cobb is 2-0 with a 1.35 ERA in two career starts against the Blue Jays, whove managed eight hits and struck out nine times in 13 1/3 innings. On Monday, in a matchup of the 2012 Cy Young winners, David Price outdueled R.A. Dickey and the Rays took down the Blue Jays, 9-2. Price (1-0) threw seven scoreless innings before giving up a two-run homer to Erik Kratz in the top of the eighth. The 2012 AL Cy Young winner finished with six strikeouts, allowing six hits and one walk in 7 1/3 innings. Reigning AL Rookie of the Year Wil Myers went 3-for-5 with a double and two RBI in his first Opening Day start for Tampa Bay. Matt Joyce drove in three runs while going 2-for-2 with a double and Evan Longoria and James Loney picked up an RBI apiece. The 2012 NL Cy Young winner, Dickey (0-1) lasted five innings, getting knocked around for six runs and five hits while walking six and fanning four. Kratz was the lone bright spot for Toronto, smacking a two-run homer on the first and only pitch he saw. Tampa won 11 of its 19 matchups with the Blue Jays last season. In fact, Toronto hasnt won a series at Tropicana Field since April 6-8, 2007, with Tampa Bay going 19-0-1 in series play since then. The Rays 148 wins over the Jays and their 84 wins at Tropicana Field are their most against any opponent. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: