Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

British Open.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-01-2019 03:58:19    Onderwerp: British Open. Reageren met citaat

TORONTO -- R.A. Dickeys knuckleball finally danced like it did last year when he was the best pitcher in the National League. Dickey baffled the New York Yankees for seven innings and Colby Rasmus and Rajai Davis homered as the Toronto Blue Jays won the opener of a three-game series 2-0 on Tuesday. "What you saw tonight is what I saw last year for 25 starts," said catcher Josh Thole who accompanied the Cy Young Award winner to Toronto in an off-season trade with the Mets. "It was consistently that every night." Dickey (13-12) struggled in the first two innings then faced the minimum number of batters for the next five innings. He struck out eight in holding the Yankees to four hits and two walks to win his fourth decision in a row. "It was probably the latest action Ive had on it here in particular," Dickey said. "So its nice to continue to grow. These are important games for me in particular. Were going to be competing next year so its important to get it right now." Rasmus hit his 21st homer of the season -- and third in three games since returning from the disabled list -- in the fourth inning against left-hander Andy Pettitte (10-10). Davis hit his sixth of the season against right-hander Shawn Kelley in the seventh. The Yankees (79-72), who entered Tuesday 2.5 games out of an American League wild-card spot, have lost four in a row. The Blue Jays (69-81) have won only twice in their first seven games of a nine-game home stand. Sergio Santos took over from Dickey in the eighth. Casey Janssen pitched the ninth for his 31st save of the season. Pettitte lost for the first time since Aug. 5 as he allowed six hits, two walks and one run while striking out five in 6 2/3 innings. He had three wins and four no decisions in his previous seven starts. "Its frustrating," Pettitte said. "Were playing terrible and its not good. Its a bad time to be doing that. If we pitch we got to score some runs. If we score some runs, weve got to pitch. It seems like we havent been doing a lot of mixing and matching together. Dickey pitched a good game. His knuckleball, he threw it well." Dickey left the bases loaded in the first when he struck out Mark Reynolds. He left two more runners stranded in the second, and struck out the side in the third before being helped by a fourth-inning double play. "I didnt get discouraged the first two innings," Dickey said. "I was throwing good knuckleballs. I thought I had a couple of pitches there 3-2 and ended up being balls but outside of that it was moving pretty drastically tonight. Even in the first two innings, I knew I had a pretty good one. I just needed to stay the course with it." The Blue Jays took a 1-0 lead with one out in the fourth when Rasmus homered to right on a 2-2 hanger. The centre-fielder came off the disabled list on Sept. 13 after not playing since Aug. 11 because of an oblique strain. "I made a terrible mistake to Rasmus and that was the ball game," Pettitte said. "He got me deep into an at-bat. I kept trying to bounce a cutter off the top of the plate see if I could try and get him to swing. Bad thought process." Kelley replaced Pettitte with two out in the seventh and Davis homered to left on a 1-0 pitch to extend the lead to 2-0. The way Dickeys knuckleball was working, that was all the Blue Jays needed. He even tried two sidearm pitches. "The knuckleball stayed hard for most of the night, it was moving all over the place," Thole said. "In the pen it was moving more than Ive seen since Ive been here. It was definitely a mental grind for seven innings tonight. "He got stronger as he went on I think. That was the difference. You could see it. His velocity kind of jumped up I think in the third inning, he was throwing the harder consistently and it was all over." Notes: Blue Jays 1B Edwin Encarnacion (left wrist) will undergo season-ending surgery to clean up the cartilage in his left wrist. ... LHP Brett Cecil (left elbow) has been put on the disabled list with discomfort in his elbow. The reliever first felt it late last month after pitching in Houston and it has flared up again. Cecil said indications are that it is a "nerve inflammation" and not serious. He will have an MRI. ...Yankees reliever LHP Boone Logan (elbow discomfort) who has not pitched since Sept. 6 will throw a bullpen session on Wednesday and could be ready to return on Friday. ...LHP J.A. Happ (4-6, 5.15 earned-run average) will start Wednesday against RHP Phil Hughes (4-14, 5.07 ERA). ... Attendance at Rogers Centre was 24,894. Cheap Jordan 5 Ireland . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. Jordan 5 Cheap Authentic . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. http://www.cheapairjordan5ireland.com/ . Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D. Air Jordan 5 Ireland . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Jordan 5 Sale Ireland . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus. Keegan Bradley was leaving his home in south Florida for a critical two-week stretch of golf when he noticed a travel bag that hasnt been touched in nearly two years. He brought it home from Medinah in 2012 after his first time playing in the Ryder Cup. Hes not even sure whats in there beyond a lot of dirty clothes stained by bad memories of an American collapse on the final day. "For a split second, I thought about opening it and getting a little motivation," he said. Bradley got Ryder Cup fever that week, pumping his fists, waving flags and winning matches with Phil Mickelson. He wants nothing more than to be on the next U.S. team that tries to win back the cup in Scotland at the end of September. But he has work to do. Bradley is No. 16 in the Ryder Cup standings. Only the top 10 players -- now that Dustin Johnson is out of the Ryder Cup -- earn automatic spots, and qualifying for the American team ends after the PGA Championship. U.S. captain Tom Watson gets three at-large picks, and Bradley helped his cause by taking a scouting trip with the captain to Gleneagles. Still, he cant count on being picked. Not with Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson among those not already on the team. "I know Ive got to play good golf the next two weeks," Bradley said. "Theres plenty of points available to make the team. My plan is to make the team on my own. The best thing I can do is play good rounds." Bradley is an example -- and there are a lot of them this year -- of how the PGA Championship features two tournaments in one every other year. The most important is getting that big Wanamaker Trophy from winning the final major of the year. The consolation prize is a spot on the Ryder Cup team. Because points count double at majors, and the PGA Championship offers $1.8 million to the winner, everyone at Valhalla has a mathematical chance of making the team. Brad Faxon once shot 63 in the final round of the 1995 PGA Championship, enough to get him the final spot on the team. Two years later, Jeff Maggert closed with a 65 in the final round at Winged Foot to clinch a spot. David Toms qualified for his first team by winning the 2001 PGA. Bubba Watson earned a spot on his first team when he lost in a playoff at Whistling Straits in 20010.dddddddddddd That took the sting out of losing out on a major. But this is not an enviable position. "Its brutal," Bradley said. "Its stuff you dont think about when youre younger, having to grind out for spots on Ryder Cup teams. All you think about is having fun out here. And its not very fun." Its not much fun for Watson, either. The 64-year-old captain has to make decisions about bringing Americas two biggest stars. Mickelson hasnt won since the British Open last year, and hasnt had a top 10 on the PGA Tour in nearly a year. Woods had back surgery and missed three months of the season. "If Phil and Tiger dont make it in the mix there, Ive got some real thinking to do," Watson said at the British Open. "Everybody is thinking that Im going to pick them automatically. I can assure you that Im not going to pick them automatically. I said about Tiger that Ill pick him if hes playing well and hes in good health. And Phil is the same way. If hes playing well, again, how can you not pick those two?" Woods was No. 70 going into the Bridgestone Invitational. What hurts his cause if that if he doesnt make it into the FedEx Cup playoffs after the PGA Championship, he will have gone six weeks before teeing it up in golfs most intense competition. Mickelson was in much better shape at No. 11. He would seem safe as a pick. Mickelson holds the U.S. record by playing on nine straight teams, and he earned his way on every one of them. "I have not had to rely on a captains selection in two decades," Mickelson said. "And Id like to keep that going." Among those in the best shape to make a move are Brendon Todd, Chris Kirk and Ryan Moore. None has ever played in the Ryder Cup. Moore was having lunch at the British Open when the captain pulled up a chair next to him to talk about the Ryder Cup. It was inspiring for Moore to realize Watson was paying attention to him. But for a guy whos never played in the Ryder Cup, he feels his only chance is to earn a spot. He had two weeks to play good golf without being consumed by making the team. "I simply want to play good golf," Moore said. "At the end of the day, if thats good enough to make the team, then great. If its not, then I tried my hardest." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: