Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur
Opleiding rijschoolinstructeur SANDERUS 2009

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Chiefs were

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
vv1122365

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-01-2019 04:04:17    Onderwerp: Chiefs were Reageren met citaat

ROSTOCK, Germany -- Juergen Braehmer of Germany defeated Enzo Maccarinelli of Wales by technical knockout after five rounds Saturday to keep his WBA light heavyweight belt. Maccarinelli had his right eye swollen shut already by the end of the second round, when he said he wanted to continue despite being unable to see "anything" with it. A doctor examined the eye in the third and fifth rounds, declaring the 33-year-old fit to continue both times. "When you see it like that, you want to hit it even more. Thats boxing," Braehmer said. "I caught him well with my left. Then I wanted to be too spectacular. I wanted too much. It was good that it ended then." Just as the bell rang for the sixth to begin, Maccarinellis trainer, Gary Lockett, stopped the bout. "I cant let him go on. I cant let him go on," Lockett said. The 35-year-old Braehmer improves to 43-2 (32 KOs) with the first successful defence of the title he won by beating American Marcus Oliveira in December. Maccarinelli drops to 38-7 (30 KOs). Nike Air Jordan Uk Sale . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Jordan Retro Shoes Uk . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. http://www.ukairjordan.com/ . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Cheap Air Jordan Uk . -- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points to help Baylor beat No. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Wholesale .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - The day began with another round of questions about the relationship between Jim Harbaugh and his players. It ended with him putting a lot of trust in them to make a big play.And just as Harbaughs teams usually do, the San Francisco 49ers delivered.The 49ers converted a gutsy fake punt from deep in their territory and leaned on five field goals from Phil Dawson to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 22-17 on Sunday, quieting the drama around Harbaughs future for at least one more week.The football team has done good. And the better you do and the more you do, the more people try to trip you up, Harbaugh said. Later, he added: My destiny lies between these walls with these men.Reports have appeared since the off-season that players arent particularly happy with Harbaugh, and the latest caused 49ers CEO and acting owner Jed York to speak out.About three hours before kickoff, York posted on Twitter: Jim is my coach. We are trying to win a SB (Super Bowl), not a personality or popularity contest. Any more questions?Harbaugh and his players helped answer some of them with a critical call late, spoiling the return of former franchise quarterback Alex Smith in the process.The 49ers (3-2) turned to a trick play on fourth-and-1 from their 29 early in the fourth quarter, giving a direct snap to Craig Dahl for a 3-yard run up the middle. Colin Kaepernick directed the offence downfield, and Dawson kicked a 27-yard field goal with 8:42 to play for the go-ahead score.It doesnt matter where theyre called on the field. You just have to execute, Dahl said. See the ball, catch it, tuck it away and go.Dawson also connected from 55, 52, 35 and 30 yards. He credited Harbaugh and the coaching staff for having confidence in him to make the kicks, particularly the two long ones.Kaepernick threw for 201 yards and a touchdown, and Frank Gore ran for 107 yards to offset the absence of injured tight end Vernon Davis.The 49ers smothered Smith and the Chiefs (2-3) for most of the second half, including twice in the closing moments. Smith threw for 175 yards and two touchdowns, but Perrish Cox intercepted his overthrown pass to end any chance Kansas Citys comeback.Its tough, youre competitive, you want to win the game. Some of those guys I playedd a long time with, said Smith, who completed 17 of 31 passes.ddddddddddddSan Francisco sparked the offence with the fake punt, and even more big plays followed. Brandon Lloyd made a leaping 29-yard catch over 6-foot-3 Sean Smith a€” basketballs version of the alley-oop, Lloyd said a€” to extend San Franciscos drive again and set up Dawsons fourth field goal.Dawson also lined up for a 54-yard field goal with 4:19 remaining after San Francisco stopped Kansas City. But the Chiefs were penalized for having 12 players on the field, handing the 49ers a first down. Dawson finished the drive with a 30-yard field goal.Smith and Kansas City took over with 2:12 left and another chance to rally. But Smith sailed a pass to tight end Anthony Fasano, and Cox swooped in for an easy interception.I thought he handled (the environment) like a champ, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said of Smith.On a sun-touched day that sent temperatures into the low 90s in Silicon Valley, both offences started out hot.Smith completed six of eight passes for 61 yards on the games opening drive, capping it with a 2-yard touchdown pass to tight end Travis Kelce. Jamaal Charles ran for 80 yards to eclipse Larry Johnson (6,015 yards) for second place on Kansas Citys career rushing list, but was mostly a nonfactor late.San Francisco scored on all three of its possessions in the first half, though the first two ended with Dawsons big right leg. Kaepernick finished off the third drive where he wanted, rolling to his right and lofting a 9-yard pass to a wide-open Stevie Johnson to give the 49ers a 13-10 lead.The Chiefs stopped San Francisco to start the third quarter, and DeAnthony Thomas ran his first punt return 28 yards, then caught a short screen and sprinted 17 yards for a score to put the Chiefs back in front, 17-13.But San Francisco stayed focused and never lost its cool.NOTES: The often-penalized 49ers finished with just two penalties for 10 yards. ... Charles needs 53 yards to pass Priest Holmes (6,070 yards) for the franchise record. ... 49ers rookie RB Carlos Hyde had 43 yards rushing on 10 carries. ... Dawson once made six field goals in a game, going 6 for 6 on Nov. 28, 2004 with Cleveland.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kandidaten rijschoolinstructeur -> Didactiek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: